USTDA’s 2017 Annual Report highlights the agency's successful efforts promoting American prosperity and advancing U.S. influence abroad by supporting infrastructure development in our partners countries overseas. During FY 17, USTDA achieved its highest ever return on investment for U.S. taxpayers, generating $95 of U.S. exports for every dollar it programmed and supporting an estimated 26,000 U.S. jobs.
The report also describes how USTDA takes projects From Idea to Implementation and features success stories in our three priority sectors that demonstrate how the Agency’s programs are creating jobs at home while advancing economic growth abroad by bringing U.S. private sector solutions to development challenges. The stories include:
- Energy – Transforming Markets with U.S. Ingenuity
- Spotlight – Namibia – Keeping Pace Through Cleaner Coal
- Transportation – Connecting Africa Through U.S Solutions
- Spotlight – Leveling the Playing Field Through Best Value
- Telecommunications – Engaging the World Using U.S Technologies
- Spotlight – Making Global Local – Connecting American Innovation to the World