Trade Talk: Smart Grid - Linking U.S. Businesses to Global Smart Grid Opportunities
Date: February 28, 2014
Time: 12:30-5:00 PM EST
Location: USTDA Business Center (1000 Wilson Blvd, Suite 1500, Arlington, VA)
A full recap of Trade Talk: Smart Grid event, which drew more than 150 participants from across the United States, will be posted shortly. Presentation slides and audio from the event are linked below.
Related News: USTDA's Smart Grid Month
View Presentations | Agenda
Panel 1: Technical, Regulatory & Commercial Challenges & Prospects in the Global Smart Grid Market
- U.S. Trade & Development Agency Opening Remarks - The Honorable Leocadia I. Zak, Director, USTDA
- USTDA in the Smart Grid Sector - Verinda Fike, Electricity Transmission & Distribution Team Leader, USTDA
- Applications and Impacts of Smart Grid Investment Grants in the United States - Dan Ton, Program Manager of Smart Grid R&D, U.S. Department of Energy
- Accelerating the Smart Grid Globally - Patrick Gannon, President, Smart Grid Interoperability Panel
- Global Smart Grid Market Trends and U.S. Government Support for Exporters - Drew Bennett, International Trade Administration, U.S. Department of Commerce
Panel 2: U.S. Company Case Studies: Leveraging U.S. Government Support to Enhance Smart Grid Opportunities Overseas
Download the latest version of Adobe Reader here.